This course on Agile Service Management would provide introduction to Service Management using Agile thinking. Agile Service Management brings together the application and integration of Agile principles with Service Management processes and Process design.
It reduces the rigidity which is introduced due to the ITIL framework, enhancing overall IT efficiency and effectiveness.
You will learn Agile and Service Management practices to support end to end Agile Service Management using Agile manifesto comprising 4 values:
Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
Working software over comprehensive documentation
Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
Responding to change over following a plan
Over the past few years, agile has been getting more traction in other fields, such as Sales and Marketing.
People started to find a way to take the agile core values away from just software development and made them applicable for all types of organizations.
Agile Service Management improves collaboration between Dev and Ops, by eliminating constraints in process workflows through an iterative approach to designing and building processes and services.
Clear understanding of
Below are some high level benefits of learning Agile:
1. Be 'more responsive' and do 'more with less'.
2. Bringing your IT Service Management (ITSM) more advance and marketable.
3. Gain technical skills and knowledge to make existing ITIL processes 'more Agile'.
4. Learn integration of ASM with Agile Project Management and Agile Test Management.
5. Acquiring more skills & knowledge to earn more monetary value.
Anyone responsible for designing, re-engineering or improving process
Process owners and process managers, process consultants and other process stakeholders
Service Delivery Managers aiming to create DevOps environment
IT Service Management or ITIL knowledge recommended.
1. Importance of Agile :
5. Visualising Benefits of Agile with Service Management :