Agile is today's buzz word. At present, there is wave 2 going on. Doing Agile was wave 1 but wave 2 is being Agile in the true sense.
Today Agile is treated as a mind-set and with that mindset, there are few frameworks that you can follow. Scrum being the most widely used framework, is simple to understand and adopt.
A scrum master is a facilitator for an agile development team. Scrum is a methodology that allows a team to self-organize and make changes quickly, in accordance with agile principles.
The scrum master manages the process for how information is exchanged.
The scrum master is responsible for:
Helping the team to reach consensus for what can be achieved during a specific period of time.
Helping the team to reach consensus during the daily scrum.
Helping the team to stay focused and follow the agreed-upon rules for daily scrums.
Removing obstacles that are impeding the team's progress.
Protecting the team from outside distractions.
Clear understanding of
1. What is agile and benefits of being agile.
2. Agile Manifesto.
3. Values and principles of agile.
4. IA leaner software development lifecycle.
5. A more adaptive project management method.
6. How to prepare and maintain different project plans.
7. Scrum Roles, artefacts and events.
8. How to estimate the requirements using estimation techniques.
9. Writing the user stories.
10. Prioritizing the delivery as per business value.
11. Continuous exploration and rolling wave planning.
12. How to plan the sprints?
13. Bringing transparency and predictability in the delivery process.
14. Respond quickly to the changing requirements.
15. How to implement a complete Agile Scrum framework which is scalable.
Anyone who wants to become smart in implementing Scrum in their organizations.
Project leads / Team leads
Development Team Member
IT professionals in the fields of IT project management, software development, business management and IT service management.
Easily handling large & complex projects.
Become a master in Scrum techniques.
Create Agile environment.
Enhanced performance in Changing Environment.
Coach your team with respect to Business objectives.
There are no prerequisites for attending the course itself. A degree of course completion from our Certified Scrum Trainer makes you eligible for Agile Scrum Master Online Test.
Ensure that you have filled up the basic details.
This exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions.
Candidate need to score minimum 65% of the total marks (i.e. 26 out of 40) to pass this examination.
Total duration of this examination is 90 minutes.
Candidate should Tick against only one correct answer in Multiple Choice Questions.
There is no negative marking system applicable in this examination.
Incase Participant do not score passing % then they will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. Re-examination can be taken up-to 30 days from date of 1st exam attempt.
1. Introduction :
4.User Stories and Estimation :
The Global Skill Development Council (GSDC) is an independent, vendor-neutral, international credentialing and certification organization for the emerging technologies: