Certified DevOps Developer Certification governed by GSDC is focused understanding the DevOps framework from practical tools use & implementation perspective.
In DevOps Developer certification you will learn various practices and principles of how to do continuous development and deployment with any errors for complex software development and others processes like integration, automation and you will learn required tools to perform above practices like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Nagios, Puppet, Ansible and Kubernetes.
The focus is to understand DevOps right from basic and leading to understanding of your role & responsibilities and learn cross functional team structure and importance of automation for achieving benefits from successful DevOps implementation.
The certification gives the learners the ability to learn and demonstrate competency through:
How to perform Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software development throughout the life cycle.
Learn DevOps principles, Source Code Management, Building CI / CD pipelines, ream time hands on experience in Git & GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Nagios etc.
Gain Strong understanding of DevOps framework and the benefits of implementing DevOps
Necessary elements to successfully implement DevOps
Advocating the DevOps implementation for delivering high business value with the use of automation and cross functional team
Strong understanding of interfacing of existing established frameworks with DevOps
The high level learning objectives of Certified DevOps Developer Certification course are as below:
1. Get to know DevOps Concepts and DevOps Tools
2. To learn Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
3. Learn Implementation Strategies
4. Understanding cloud computing and virtualization
5. Learn Manager Version control with GIT
6. How to create and configuring lightweight, reproducible, and portable development environments
7. Learn how to perform Configuration management using Puppet
8. Actual implementation continuous integration(CI) with Jenkins
9. Actual implementation infrastructure monitoring with Nagios
10. Learn Docker and it's application
11. Performing Configuration management using Chef
12. Getting hands-on practice on all the major components covered in this course
The target audience for Certified DevOps Developer Certification is professionals across all IT practices. Anyone who is a part any kind of IT project or wish to understand the DevOps methodology will benefit from this course.
IT Service Managers
Project & Program Managers
Data Center Professionals
Improved knowledge and latest skills.
Better growth prospects.
Better pay package.
Strong understanding of latest automation toolset.
Globally recognized certification.
Knowledge of software development, preferably in Java and the UNIX/Linux .
1. Introduction to DevOps:
3. Version Control with Git: