GSDC's Certified DevOps Architect's focus is to lead the DevOps practices with the existing architecture. This Certification syllabus is designed for professionals who are engaged in designing, implementing and managing the DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains which are used to support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing, and potentially Continuous Deployment.
The syllabus has strong focus on architecting the DevOps culture, Principles, tools, metrics and DevOps adoption.
This certification positions learners to successfully complete the Certified DevOps Architect exam.
Toward the finish of the course you will learn:
How to design, implementation, and manage DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing and, potentially Continuous Deployment.
Ways to defining or integrating underpinning processes, metrics, APIs and cultural considerations.
Comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to improve time-to-market, the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
The high level learning objectives of Certified DevOps Architect Certification course are as below:
1. Importance of continuous integration, continuous testing, and it's application.
2. Key practices, and roadmap for transforming of a DevOps collaborative culture.
3. Concepts of continuous security.
4. Understanding of current delivery pipeline.
5. Measurement of the flow of value through the delivery pipeline.
6. Understanding of Continuous Integration (Cl), such as version control, builds, and remediation.
7. Understanding of Continuous Delivery and Deployment (CD): packaging, containers, and release.
8. Understanding of Continuous Monitoring (CM): monitoring and analysis infrastructure, process, and apps.
9. Understanding Infrastructure and tools: frameworks, tools, and infrastructure as code.
10. Improvement of the process of developing, building, and integrating continuously.
11. Improvement of the process of continuously deploying to staging and production environments.
12. Action plans for DevOps transformation.
The target audience for Certified DevOps Architect Certification is professionals across all IT practices. Anyone who is a part of any kind of IT project or wish to understand the DevOps methodology will benefit from this course.
IT Manager, Project Manager Development Managers, Engineering Managers
Configuration Managers, Release Managers
Build Engineer, Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
Product Managers, Product Owners
Get hired easily.
Opportunity to boost your Devops credentials.
Enhanced career opportunities.
Expert level skills in DevOps Architect.
There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification.
1. Introduction to DevOps:
6. Continuous Delivery and Deployment: