Certified Learning and Development Professional (CLDP) is an internationally accredited certification enhancing L&D competencies that are highly useful in preparing L&D professionals with the science of talent development in organizations, corporate training, performance management, and succession planning.
Course content is curated by Industry Experts across the globe & specially designed for L&D Managers so that they can create and execute learning strategies and programs.
2-3 Hours every Saturday
(Time: 8:30 AM CST | 9:30 PM SGT | 7:00 PM IST)
16+ Hours of expert-created videos
Get access of exclusive 17+ hours of industry expert talk series
Mocks curated by SME's will help you to pass final certification exam.
Clear your doubts from industry experts in live sessions, Discuss case studies with trainers and learners like you.
Certify your achievement with a globally valid certification.
The high-level learning objectives of the Certified Learning & Development Professional course are as below:
1. L&D Success Factors - You will learn to create a framework for successful L&D function and role
2. L&D Domain Expertise - You will learn how to Build strong domain expertise in L&D
3. L&D and Business Alignment - You will be able to Create competency-based learning roadmaps to drive business outcomes
4. L&D Program Design and Development - You will learn how to Master an effective approach to program design and development
5. Effective Partnership - You will learn best practices on How to Emerge as a trusted advisor to business
6. You will learn how competency gaps are identified using the 360-degree Feedback Technique and competency assessment centers and understand the effectiveness of the same.
7. Learn how to use Correlation Studies to evaluate training.
8. Learn how to create an Individual Development Plan and Developmental Calendar.
9. Learn how to create L&D metrics and get management to buy the training.
L&D Manager, Functional Consultants
Regional Training Managers
Senior Trainers, OD Managers, Lead Trainer & Coach
L&D Principals, L&D Heads
Training specialists, Freelancers, E-learning Specialist
Operation Managers, DGM-Training & Development
CFO, Corporate trainers, senior executive-training
Get hired easily.
Prove your expertise in the field.
Learn how to create an Individual Development Plan and Developmental Calendar.
Learn the key aspects of good design.
There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification.
There will be a Multiple Choice Questions exam of 40 marks.
You need to acquire 24+ marks to clear the exam.
If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
In case the participant does not score passing percentage then they will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. Re-examination can be taken up to 30 days from the date of the 1st exam attempt.
The Global Skill Development Council (GSDC) is an independent, vendor-neutral, international credentialing and certification organization for the emerging technologies: