GSDC's ISO 18404:2015 Lead Auditor or Six Sigma Lead Auditor Certification has been created to provide international recognition for auditors who conduct six sigma audits based on the ISO 18404:2015 six sigma standards. This ISO 18404 Lead Auditor certification is great for any individual who wishes to assemble their agreement and apply compelling and organized Lean constant improvement strategies and approaches to make step-change upgrades in quality and proficiency in any kind of organization from large to small. GSDC Certified ISO 18404: 2015 Lead Auditor Professional shows expertise in designing a standard but impactive way to identify errors in the process which ultimately results in an increase in the processing speed, capability, and competence of an organization.
After the completion of your ISO 18404 certification exam you will be able to:
1. Be Confident to apply Lean methodologies and tools used for lean implementation
2. Evaluating process performance and quickly implementing improvements wherever necessary
3. Identify the loopholes in your current process, and implement changes.
4. How to reduce process waste to increase its capability.
5. Identify errors while implementing Six Sigma and make necessary changes
Senior Management (especially if the company intends to implement Lean Six Sigma)
ITSM Process Manager
Quality Assurance Engineers
Software Quality Assurance Team Members
Get hired easily.
Learn Leadership responsibilities.
Learn how to execute audits.
Master in improvement techniques.
Control objectives and controls.
There are no mandatory pre-requisites for ISO 18404:2015 but below are a few recommendations.
2. Six Sigma & Lean:
4. Capability Testing:
5. Six Sigma:
The Global Skill Development Council (GSDC) is an independent, vendor-neutral, international credentialing and certification organization for emerging technologies: