Certified DevOps Engineer Certification governed by GSDC is focused understanding the DevOps framework from practical tools implementation perspective.
DevOps Engineer Certification qualifies various aspects of the principles of continuous development and deployment, software development operations, continuous integration, automation of configuration management and learn the various tools like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Nagios, Puppet, Ansible and Kubernetes.
The focus is to understand DevOps right from the cultural change and leading to understanding of various role & responsibilities, cross functional team structure and importance of automation for achieving benefits from successful DevOps implementation.
The certification provides the participants the ability to learn and demonstrate competency through:
Best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle.
DevOps principles, Source Code Management, Building CI / CD pipelines, Hands-on experience in Git, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Nagios etc.
Strong understanding of DevOps framework and the benefits of implementing DevOps
Necessary elements to successfully implement DevOps
Advocating the DevOps implementation for delivering high business value with the use of automation and cross functional team
Strong understanding of interfacing of existing established frameworks with DevOps
The high level learning objectives of Certified DevOps Engineer Certification course are as below:
1. To understand the DevOps Concepts and DevOps Tools.
2. Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
3. Popular tools to achieve 360 degree automation
4. Implementation Strategies
5. Understanding the concept of DevOps and the need for DevOps
6. Understanding cloud computing and virtualization
7. Learning and Manager Version control with GIT
8. Creating and configuring lightweight, reproducible, and portable development environments with Vagrant
9. Performing Configuration management using Puppet
10. Implementing continuous integration(CI) with Jenkins
11. Implementing infrastructure monitoring with Nagios
12. Understanding containers using Docker
13. Performing Configuration management using Chef
14. Getting hands-on practice on all the major components covered in this course
The target audience for Certified DevOps Engineer Certification is professionals across all IT practices. Anyone who is a part any kind of IT project or wish to understand the DevOps methodology will benefit from this course.
Software Development Professionals
IT Service Management Professionals
Project & Program Managers
Data Center Professionals
Below are some high level benefits of learning DevOps:
1. Improved knowledge and latest skills
2. Better growth prospects
3. High employability
4. Better pay package
5. Strong understanding of latest automation toolset
6. Globally recognized certification
Knowledge of software development, preferably in Java and the UNIX/Linux .
1. Introduction to DevOps:
6.Continuous Testing with Selenium: