Certified DevOps Engineer Certification governed by GSDC is focused on understanding the DevOps framework from a practical tools implementation perspective.
DevOps Engineer Certification qualifies various aspects of the principles of continuous development and deployment, software development operations, continuous integration, automation of configuration management, and learns the various tools like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Nagios, Puppet, Ansible, and Kubernetes. Hence, this DevOps Certification cost is completely worth it.
The focus is to understand DevOps right from the cultural change and leading to an understanding of various roles & responsibilities, cross-functional team structure, and the importance of automation for achieving benefits from successful DevOps implementation
The DevOps Engineer certification provides the participants with the ability to learn and demonstrate competency through:
Best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle.
DevOps principles, Source Code Management, Building CI / CD pipelines, Hands-on experience in Git, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Nagios, etc.
Strong understanding of DevOps framework and the benefits of implementing DevOps.
Necessary elements to successfully implement DevOps.
Advocating the DevOps implementation for delivering high business value with the use of automation and cross-functional team.
Strong understanding of interfacing of existing established frameworks with DevOps.
The high-level learning objectives of the Certified DevOps Engineer Certification course are designed to:
1. Understand the DevOps Concepts and DevOps Tools.
2. Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery.
3. Spread knowledge about popular tools to achieve 360-degree automation.
4. Make the participants aware of implementation Strategies.
5. Understand the concept of DevOps and the need for DevOps.
6. Understand cloud computing and virtualization.
7. Learn and Manage Version control with GIT.
8. Create and configure lightweight, reproducible, and portable development environments with Vagrant.
9. Perform Configuration management using Puppet.
10. Implementation of Continuous Integration (CI) with Jenkins.
11. Implementation of infrastructure monitoring with Nagios.
12. Understand containers using Docker.
13. Perform Configuration management using Chef.
14. Get hands-on practice on all the major components covered in this course.
The target audiences for Certified DevOps Engineer Certification are professionals across all IT practices. Anyone who is a part of any kind of IT project or wish to understand the DevOps methodology will benefit from this course.
Software Development Professionals
IT Service Management Professionals
Project & Program Managers
Data Center Professionals
Improved knowledge and latest skills.
Better growth prospects.
Better pay package.
Strong understanding of latest automation toolset.
Globally recognized certification.
Knowledge of software development, preferably in Java and the UNIX/Linux .
1. What is the DevOps
6. Build Jobs and Configurations
7. CI & CD Pipeline With Jenkins, Gradle & Artifactory - LAB
The Global Skill Development Council (GSDC) is an independent, vendor-neutral, international credentialing and certification organization for the emerging technologies: