GSDC's Agile Scrum Product Owner certification assists the certified candidates to advance in their career with Agile methodologies, a fundamental understanding of the Scrum framework, and how to apply it to maximize the value delivered with a product, an advanced level of Professional Scrum Product Ownership knowledge and understanding of how the Scrum framework can support the creation of value.
The syllabus content of Agile Scrum Product Owner certification helps the applicants to excel in all the core skills necessary to be successful in organizations doing Agile development along with Kanban, Lean and Hybrid processes, product vision, product backlog management, release and portfolio planning, business strategy, and working with stakeholders.
In a nutshell, this worldwide-standard certification covers all the content found in Product Owner certifications plus Agile Product Management and team leadership skills.
After the completion of the Agile Scrum Product Owner Certification, the participants will be able to:
1. Learn the core skills and concepts needed to be successful with Agile and Scrum.
2. Understand the roles within Agile and how teams can effectively work together.
3. Master the foundations of Scrum and other Agile methodologies: Kanban, Lean, and Hybrid.
4. Apply strategy to products and decision making to ensure products win in the market long-term.
5. Gain best practices for Product Managers and Product Owners.
6. Align and lead Agile teams towards goals/objectives.
Product Managers who want to learn Agile and Product Owner skills.
Product Owners who want to learn Agile Product Management and team leadership skills.
Students aspiring to become Product Managers or Product Owners.
Organizations that want to optimize their Agile teams and pilot the course prior to private custom training.
There is no defined prerequisite to go for this certification but knowledge of all phases of SDLC is recommended.
Multiple-choice exam of 40 marks.
You need to acquire 26+ marks to clear the exam.
If you fail, free re-examination within 30 days from the date of 1st exam attempt.
1. Scrum Introduction :
6. Prioritization :