Why Should You Become A Certified DevOps Master
DevOps is an ever growing set of principles that helps in building a bridge between the world of development and operations. DevOps Master certified professionals are responsible for implementing DevOps successfully in a team and leads the organization to:
- Continuous Integration: easy hand-off from Development to Operations and Support
- Continuous Deployment: release continuously or as per the requirement
- Continuous Feedback: feedback from stakeholders are looked for during all lifecycle stages
- Having a blame-free culture of sharing stories and developing empathy,
- Providing applications and services for the business Just-in-Time (JiT)
Structure of Certified DevOps Master
GSDC’s Certified DevOps Master Certification is basically a combination of two certifications: Certified DevOps Practitioner and DevOps Engineer.
Firstly, you will have to complete the Certified DevOps Practitioner Certification from GSDC.
Then, you’ll have to go to the DevOps Engineer Certification.
DevOps Engineer Certification provides the participants with the ability to learn and demonstrate competency through:
- Best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle.
- DevOps principles, Source Code Management, Building CI / CD pipelines, Hands-on experience in Git, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Nagios, etc.
- Strong understanding of the DevOps framework and the benefits of implementing DevOps
- Necessary elements to successfully implement DevOps.
- Advocating for the DevOps implementation for delivering high business value with the use of automation and a cross-functional team.
- Strong understanding of interfacing of existing established frameworks with DevOps.
How Can You Become A Certified DevOps Master?
After the completion of these 2 certifications, you'll be announced as a certified DevOps Master and will be rewarded with a certificate and badge as well. Not only that, but you'll also be accepted and known at the International level to become a GSDC accredited professional.